- Padlock Type : Round Padlock
- Lock type : Lock key
- Unlocking system : Key
- Alarm : No
- Length : 124 mm
Some say that size doesn't matter. When it comes to locks, it matters! The Oxford BEAST is so big it comes with a health warning on the box: WARNING - HEAVY! The lock alone weighs 3.6KG, the chain 15.5KG!
To put this into context:
- The BEAST has a 30mm locking pin. Our next biggest is 16mm and that one is approved to the 4 highest international security standards!
- The BEAST lock body has a 90mm girth (the same as a pint glass) and all of it solid steel
- The 22mm hardened steel chain links each weigh the same as a bag of sugar
The Beast has a key replacement service. When you buy your Beast, simply note down the number which comes attached to the keys on a metal tag. Keep this in a safe place, then in the event that you are unfortunate enough to lose all your keys, it will be possible to get a new key made up for you.
This Beast lock has undergone rigorous independent testing and has Sold Secure Motorcycle DIAMOND. There is no higher Sold Secure accolade. International security standards agency ART, have awarded the Beast a 5 star rating. ART produce a 1-5 rating (5 being the strongest) based on a whole variety of tests performed by both machines (tensile strength, torsion strength, cutting, corrosion, dust and freeze tests) and by test engineers (brute and intelligent attack tests).
- Oxford's strongest lock, EVER!
- Resists angle grinder attack
- Surface hardened throughout
- 30mm hardened locking pin
- Sold Secure Motorcycle DIAMOND
- Art 5* when used with the Beast Chain (368331 or 368332) - sold separately
- 3 keys and replacement option
- Size: 87mm (W) x 124mm (H)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.