All the same great features as the 304L stainless adustable clamp-on (55105A) with a clamp made to fir the square rails found on pontoon boats. Each rod holder comes with 2 protective liners, one to fit 1" and one to fit 1-1/4" square rail. The liners are round on the outside allowing the rod holder to be adjusted to any angle above the water, and the hidden left or right adjustment allows even more adjustment choices.
- Our clamp fits 1" to 1-1/4" square rail
- Made from 304 stainless steel tube lined with a UV resistant black PVC and fitted with a chrome zinc alloy adjustable clamp
- Angle around the rail is infinitely adjustable
- Angle to the left or right adjusts in 15 degree increments
- Plastic insulator sleeves are included to help provide snug fit on the rail
- 9" tall tube with 1-5/8" ID
- Includes 304 stainless mounting screws and the hex key needed to make the angle adjustment and to tighten the clamp in place
- Gimbal pin keeps your rod from spinning
- Solid bottom with drain holes prevents water from pooling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.